Develop killer auditing skills and learn all about NDIS internal audit essentials including the foundations of NDIS Audits from an expert auditor.
- Instant access, available 24/7
- 1 hour duration
- Pre-recorded webinar
- Recorded August 2021
You are purchasing a recording from the live session. Upon purchase you will have access to the recording, facilitator presentation slides and a certificate of attendance.
Learn about NDIS internal audit essentials. What is an NDIS internal audit and how to perform a proper internal audit. This webinar will be beneficial for NDIS providers, directors, quality managers, compliance officers, admin personnel, practitioners and social workers.
- Audit and Audit types
- What is the NDIS internal audit?
- Why conduct an internal audit?
- Benefits of internal audit and how it helps your practice
- Do you have to be qualified to conduct the internal audit?
- How often should you conduct an internal audit?
- Types of audit nonconformities and differences between internal and external nonconformities
- Know your rights as an auditee?
- How to validate audit nonconformities?
Frequently Asked Questions
No, this specific purchase is for the recording of a previously live webinar. As you are purchasing access to the recorded webinar there will not be an opportunity to participate in the Q&A
Recorded webinars or Webinars On Demand are pre-recorded webinars that we have made available for 24/7 access. The recording is from a previous live session that has been hosted by our facilitators. Registrations are always open for ‘recorded webinars’ and ‘webinars on demand’, making them an excellent source of professional development that you can do at your own pace and a time that suits your individual schedule.
Yes, all attendees have access to download a certificate of completion for every single course, webinar, masterclass and workshop